thinking about starting a new blog
"HOW TO ADULT: making the transition from college to career"
and it would have articles like:
- how to rent your first apartment alone
- how to budget
- how to manage your student loans (including: do you need a financial advisor and its sequel, how to find one).
- how to build a resume with nothing but fast food work on it
- how to go through a shit break-up
- how to make new friends
- how to build ikea furniture, and it’s sister article, why you should stop buying furniture off craigslist
- are you ready for a dog? (here are ten reasons you’re not)
- how to interact with diverse people
- how to do group work when doing it yourself is literally no longer an option
- how to answer jury summons
- how to talk to cops
- how to buy hand tools. and power tools.
- how to balance a checkbook, including whether this skill is actually at all relevant anymore
- how to do your taxes
- how to do etiquette stuff (i.e., who do you invite to your sister-in-law’s baby shower? when should you send a thank you card? when should you bring flowers/hostess gifts/etc? how to attend a dinner party. how to throw a dinner party. who to invite to your dinner party.)
- what to wear to a wedding? to a job interview? to a first date?
I’m just saying. This shit should all be on ONE fucking website and it’s not.